Who We Are1
The Incredible Years® are evidence-based, proven effective programs.We have a library of research studies and independent replications.
Incredible Years® programs have been applied in more than twenty countries.Canada, England, Wales, Scotland, Norway, Palestine, New Zealand, Ireland, Portugal, Australia, Denmark, The Netherlands, Russia, Finland, Sweden, and more.
We train and support program facilitators.We have Incredible Years® certified mentors and trainers around the world.
The long term goal of the series is to prevent delinquency, drug abuse, and violence.
- Develop comprehensive treatment programs for young children with early onset conduct problems and ADHD.
- Develop cost-effective, community-based, universal prevention programs that all families and teachers of young children can use to promote social and emotional learning, emotion regulation and problem solving.
- Prevent children from developing conduct problems in the first place.
We act on the belief – that a child is the most precious of all human beings, and the
ability to withstand the emotional and social challenges as a teenager, clearly rests
upon a caring relationship between parent, teacher and child.
Our mission is to advance the social and emotional behavior of children of all ethnic
groups, through a series of interlocking parent, teacher and child programs supported by more than thirty years of clinically proven worldwide research.
Our goal is to deliver evidence-based programs and materials that develop positive parent-teacher-child relationships and assist in preventing and treating behavior problems and promoting social, emotional, and academic competence before a child becomes an adult.Incredible Years Mission Statement Incredible Years Fact Sheet
The Founder and Staff
- Incredible Years Developer.
- Financial Accounting Oversight.
- Director of Operations.
- Office Manager.
- Administration/Certification Support.
- Assistant Design/Desktop Publisher.
- Shipping Assistant.
- Incredible Mentor.