Incredible Years® Training Workshops
To learn how to deliver the Incredible Years® early intervention programs to groups of parents, teachers, or children, organizations should have future group leaders attend a training workshop. The Incredible Years training workshops are highly interactive, dynamic small-group training experiences. You may register for a pre-scheduled online training workshop, or you can host an Incredible Years training workshop exclusively for staff at your site.
Program materials must be purchased separately.
View training workshop descriptions below.
Consultation and Ongoing Support
Accredited Incredible Years trainers and mentors are available to provide as-needed consultation to administrators, group leaders, and therapists about a variety of Incredible Years topics.
- Dissemination issues such as recruiting families, obtaining training, choosing the best SEL curriculum for your agency, assuring program fidelity, and assessing program outcomes.
- Clinical issues such as promoting attendance, managing resistant parents or teachers, being culturally responsive, managing disruptive children, setting up practice role plays, tailoring programs for children with developmental issues, and getting accredited or certified in the program.
- Research issues such as program evaluation, consultation regarding research design, assuring program fidelity, and measures to use with IY programs.
- Selecting group leaders/therapists with appropriate educational backgrounds
- Choosing the best programs for the population addressed
- Recruiting program participants
For more consultation information, please contact us.