IY Group Leaders
Are you an Incredible Years Group Leader?
Get resources to support your groups. Manuals, handouts...
IY Peer Coaches
Are you an Incredible Years coach?
Support your work with families. Resources, protocols...
IY Mentors and Trainers
Incredible Years certified mentors and trainers.
Mentoring resources and training support materials.
Already a group leader? Get certified!
Build your leadership skills and gain many benefits.
The Incredible Years Parents, Teachers, and Children Training Series: Program Content, Methods, Research and Dissemination, 1980–2011The Incredible Years Parents, Teachers and Children’s Series are evidence-based programs evaluated in numerous randomized control group studies by the.Read more
Collaborating with Parents to Reduce Children’s Behavior Problems: A book for Therapists Using the Incredible Years ProgramsEmpowering parents by making them active partners in the therapy process. This important book has a unique approach with two.Read more
- The Incredible Teachers book is for day care providers and teachers of young children ages 3-8 years. The book presents.Read more
- Read chapter 3 for free! Understand and encourage your toddler’s physical, social, emotional and language development. Learn about developmental principles.Read more
- We could see changes within three weeks of starting the course.
- Our life has changed substantially since starting Incredible Years this year.
- The idea of child-led play gave us a forum...to build up his confidence and self-esteem.
- By learning the most effective parenting approaches I have reduced my child behavioral problems.