Download the order form/price list (above) for a full price list. If you have questions about which materials you should purchase or how to place your order, please call our office at (206) 285-7565. Call toll free between 9am-4pm Pacific Standard Time.
E-mail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information About Ordering
- We accept payment in US dollars only. You can pay by credit card, check, money order, or wire transfer.
- Please contact us if you have questions or are unsure of items before ordering program materials. We are happy to help you with your order and answer questions. There are no returns.
- Please call or e-mail for a shipping quote if your order exceeds $5,000 OR if you are ordering bulk books.
- If any of your items are on backorder, we will notify you. Feel free to check in on the status of your order at any time.
- Wally and Molly puppets are custom made by hand, and are almost always on backorder for approximately 6–8 months. Other kinds of child puppets can be ordered directly from the manufacturer: The Puppet Store – www.thepuppetstore.com; Living Puppets – www.living-puppets-usa.com.
- Typically we are able to get orders sent out within 5-7 business days. For domestic orders, shipping time is typically one week or less. For International orders, shipping time is typically one-two weeks. Contact us if you would like tracking information for your order.
- E-mail your order to: email@example.com
International OrdersTips for Placing International Orders
If you have emailed us recently and not received a reply, please send an email to our alternate mailbox.
For international orders: Please keep in mind that you will likely be expected to pay some amount of VAT/customs/taxes on the materials when they are delivered. This is not an additional charge from us. It is a government charge for importing goods into the country, and unfortunately we have no control over this. We will do our best to help you solve any issues that may arise, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.