Download the order form/price list (above) for a full price list. If you have questions about which materials you should purchase or how to place your order, please call our office at (206) 285-7565. Call toll free between 9am-4pm Pacific Standard Time.
E-mail your order to: email@example.com
Important Information About Ordering
- We accept payment in US dollars only. You can pay by credit card, check, money order, or wire transfer.
- For international orders: Please keep in mind that you will likely be expected to pay some amount of VAT/customs/taxes on the materials when they are delivered. This is not an additional charge from us. It is a government charge for importing goods into the country, and unfortunately we have no control over this. We will do our best to help you solve any issues that may arise, so please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please see tips for international orders below.
- Please contact us if you have questions or are unsure of items before ordering program materials. We are happy to help you with your order and answer questions. There are no returns (please see below).
- Please call or e-mail for a shipping quote if your order exceeds $5,000 OR if you are ordering bulk books.
- If any of your items are on backorder, we will notify you. Feel free to check in on the status of your order at any time.
- Wally and Molly puppets are custom made by hand, and are almost always on backorder for approximately 6–8 months. Other kinds of child puppets can be ordered directly from the manufacturer: The Puppet Store – www.thepuppetstore.com; Living Puppets – www.living-puppets-usa.com.
- Typically we are able to get orders sent out within 5-7 business days. For domestic orders, shipping time is typically one week or less. For International orders, shipping time is typically one-two weeks. Contact us if you would like tracking information for your order.
- E-mail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have emailed us recently and not received a reply, please send an email to our alternate mailbox.
If you are unsure which program, books, or supplemental items to order to meet your
goals, please contact our office. We are happy to help ensure you order the correct
items. We do not accept returns.
In the event that we ship the wrong items, or items are significantly damaged upon
delivery, please contact us within 30 days. We will generate a prepaid return label for
you and replace your order with the correct items. No additional shipping fees will be
charged for order errors or damaged shipments. Please use our original packaging and
include the order slip.
For international orders: Please keep in mind that you will likely be expected to pay some amount of VAT/customs/taxes on the materials when they are delivered. This is not an additional charge from us. It is a government charge for importing goods into the country, and unfortunately we have no control over this. We will do our best to help you solve any issues that may arise, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
E-mail your order to: email@example.com
Tips for successful ordering from overseas/Canada
- E-MAILS: If you do not receive a reply to your e-mail within two business days, please call us. If phoning, keep in mind remember that there is an eight-hour time difference between Seattle and the UK, and nine hours difference between Seattle and Scandinavia. There is a three-hour difference plus one day for New Zealand. Seattle is in the Pacific Time zone of the United States.
- PRICING: Make sure you have the most current price sheet/order form. Download the Price List/Order Form here!
- QUOTES: E-mail or call ahead of time to receive a quote. If you are ordering bulk books (more than 10) or if your order exceeds $5,000, then we figure the shipping and handling charge separate from the chart price. Send your entire order plus the delivery address when requesting a quote.
- REQUIRED INFORMATION: We must have a street address, contact name, and phone number for the shipping address. This is required on the delivery documents, and we cannot complete the shipping transaction on the UPS website without them. We can only ship to a physical address (no PO boxes).
- BILLING: We appreciate a contact name and phone number for the billing address as well, in case there are any issues with the payment at a later date. An invoice will be mailed (along with wire instructions) to the billing address.
- CUSTOMS: Any applicable customs or duties taxes are the responsibility of the receiving agency. If the driver arrives with your cartons and requests Cash on Delivery, please understand that it is for customs or applicable taxes. It is not an additional delivery charge – we have prepaid the delivery and it is on the invoice we send to you. We can prepay the customs and add it to your invoice, but you must let us know to do this in advance.
- PURCHASE ORDERS: Please provide a purchase order number if it is required by your agency to make payment.
- PAYMENT: We accept payment in US dollars only. You may send payment by Banker’s Draft, International Money Order, or Wire Transfer. If you need the wiring instructions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make cheques payable to Incredible Years, Inc. We do also accept credit cards on orders up to $15,000 (please note that a 4.6% processing fee is assessed on credit card transactions).