Thank you for your interest in employment with The Incredible Years! To learn more about our team, see “About Us.”
We are hiring! Below is a list current job openings. All jobs are based in Seattle, WA (local applicants only, please).
Job Title: Shipping Clerk
Incredible opportunity to work as a shipping clerk for an international program that addresses the needs of families and teachers worldwide!
The Incredible Years® programs – designed for parents, teachers and children – are evidence based programs researched in Seattle at the University of Washington and elsewhere in the world in randomized control group studies. The programs have resulted in improvements in parent-child-teacher relationships, reductions of behavior problems and increases in social and emotional competence in young children.
While this job focuses on preparing and shipping out materials worldwide, managing inventory, and helping set up workshops, it also provides an opportunity for the candidate to learn about our intervention programs and an inside look at small business operations.
For those who have advanced computer skills and additional availability, other duties may be available such as data entry, reviewing video content, and phone answering. Our office is situated close to SPU (walking distance) and has flexibility to accommodate to course schedules.
We require that applicants have a car for short trips to our offsite warehouse and vendors (all within 3 miles radius) and are highly detail oriented, organized and independent. We are looking for candidates who are interested in working with us for one year or longer, as training for the position can be substantial. Available working hours may increase during summers.
If you are a student with interests in psychology, social work, and/or business operations and would like to apply, please send your resume to Emily Barkley: email@example.com.
We are a small company with a positive, supportive, and family friendly work environment.
- Able to work independently or with one other person – the packing room is a space separate from the main office.
- Comfortable working on both PC and Mac computers.
- Must have a driver’s license and reliable car to regularly go to nearby warehouse and assist periodically with workshops at nearby hotel.
- Must have weekday availability between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. and ability to work up to 15 hours per week (additional hours may be available.) Exact schedule is flexible.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 30 pounds.
- Must be reliable, organized, and detail oriented.
To apply, please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter detailing your interest in the position to Emily Barkley: firstname.lastname@example.org